Bulletin for bxp users - 2015-10-08
From All n One's bxp software Wixi
The bxp bulletin is aimed at bxp users and it provides a round-up of our news for the last week.
If you have any hints, tips or suggestions you'd like added to our newsletter please let us know. email@example.com
How Fast is bxp? - The average page size of bxp is around 11KB but of course this can be affected by the amount of content that is contained within the page been accessed. All images and style sheets are cached where possible in order to reduce load time.
As bxp is a SaaS solution and is accessed entirely through a web browser, the capacity of the users own internal network can greatly affect the speed and load time of content within bxp. We've created an article which can help you diagnose any potential issues within your own internal network if you discover that bxp is running slow. http://www.bxpsoftware.com/wixi/index.php?title=How_fast_is_bxp%3F
Interface Bars - The I Want To Bar is an interface bar within bxp. It's made up of four sections "Reminders" "Change" "Help" "eCourse". http://www.bxpsoftware.com/wixi/index.php?title=The_I_Want_To_bar
This bar is completely custom and can be tailored to include your own personal buttons and links. http://www.bxpsoftware.com/wixi/index.php?title=Interface_-_Building_your_own_asset_bar
MetaData - MetaData is a data retrieval module within bxp that can pull data from numerous sources into bxp. It can then transform this data into reports and also has the ability of transferring data into other systems.
There are four stages associated with MetaData, "Retrieve", "Input", "Process" and "Output". MetaData can be a complicated process and may require expertise. http://www.bxpsoftware.com/wixi/index.php?title=MetaData_-_Overview
- Stack auto sets to run, so no need to show Set Working Outcome as part of a sales pitch. Form builds and is ready to go instantly.
- Move Next Record bar also turns on instantly, which makes it easier for users to check that their data loaded.
- Main Menu > Form Management > Form - Primary Management > Form - Create from Excel
- If you use Question Management, the top Item "All Settings" now shows all form settings.
- Main Menu > Form Management > Form - Primary Management > Form - Edit
- Listing shows all outcomes, sorted by live, then by order, then by name alphabetically
- Wixi links added to show features of outcomes more easily
- Main Menu > Form Management > Form - Outcome Manager > Outcome - Edit
- Main Menu > Time Tracker > Management > Add Project
- Main Menu > Data Profiling > Instant - Visualisations > Visualisation - Quality - Trending Report
- Main Menu > System Access Management > Security Reports > Security > Login Report - Failed Logins
- Main Menu > System Access Management > Security Reports > Security > Login Report - Failed Logins - IP restricted
- Main Menu > System Access Management > User Administration > Add User - Security Details Only
- Main Menu > System Access Management > User Administration > Add User - Security Details Only > Interface Options > CSS
- Main Menu > System Access Management > System Management > System Settings > User Interface > CSS
- Main Menu > KeyStats > KeyStat - Workbook - Add > Refresh Rate
- Main Menu > System Access Management > Security - Content Access > Form Outcome Security - Multiple Add Users to Outcomes
5.1 New Wixis
Please see the latest wixi articles that have been added to our website.
Outcomes now support custom numbered ordering Ordering_Outcomes
Styling bxp got tweaked. Styling_bxp_-_Start_Here
CC-2-1 was made into a Wiki article CC-2-1_Security_and_Custom_Interface_configuration
|Date||Author||New / Update||Title||Link||Area|
|2015-10-07||PL||New||CC-2-1 Security training as a wixi||CC-2-1_Security_and_Custom_Interface_configuration||Training|
|2015-10-07||PL||New||FusionCharts updates and capabilities||FusionCharts||About bxp|
|2015-10-07||TG||Update||Updated links to relevant articles||UK_Government_Cloud_Security_Principles||Security|
|2015-10-06||PJ||New||BEmail-2-Email - Auto Send Receive||BEmail_(_Email-2-Campaign_)_-_Auto_Send_Receive||Form Management|
|2015-10-04||PL||New||Ordering Outcomes||Ordering_Outcomes||Form Management|
|2015-10-02||RC||New||Weekly bxp bulletin||Bulletin_for_bxp_users_-_2015-10-01_-_Welcome_to_the_bulletin||About bxp|
|2015-10-02||PL||Update||Addition of detail on what adding a question does||Form_Add_a_Question||Form Management|
|2015-10-02||PL||Update||Addition of Genesys Workspace details||Scenario_-_bxp_Integration_with_a_Phone_System||bxp api|
5.2 3rd Party Newsletters
Call Centre Helper - http://www.callcentrehelper.com/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter+-+5th+November+2015&utm_content=Newsletter+-+5th+November+2015+CID_17d452de059292b61cf7fb59ce619da3&utm_source=Campaign%20Monitor%20email%20software&utm_term=This%20Week%20on%20Call%20Centre%20Helper
Articulate - http://blogs.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/three-reasons-not-to-use-audio-narration-in-your-online-training/?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRoluaXPZKXonjHpfsX56%2BUuWqS%2FlMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4DRMpmI%2BSLDwEYGJlv6SgFT7jGMblo27gPWxA%3D
E-Learning Heroes - https://community.articulate.com/?utm_source=epiphanies&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=110315-Epiphanies-logo&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRolvavNZKXonjHpfsX56%2BUuWqS%2FlMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4CT8NkI%2BSLDwEYGJlv6SgFT7jGMblo27gPWxA%3D