All n One - Core Values
From All n One's bxp software Wixi
|Company Details - About All n One||About_All_n_One|
|Meet the Team||Meet_the_Team|
|All n One Structure - Departments||All_n_One_Departments|
2 All n One Core Values
Since its creation, All n One has been inspired and directed by its core values. These values guide our culture and define the essence of our company. Our values steer how we treat ourselves and others and frame decisions.
- noun: integrity
- 1. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. "a gentleman of complete integrity"
- synonyms: honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honour, honourableness, upstandingness, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness
For us integrity is being honest in all our dealings and being able to look ourselves in the mirror every day and know we have been true to ourselves and our clients. Sometimes difficult and challenging to live by, we always give our clients the best of service with the best of advice, even if that isn't to our advantage. Honesty is always the best policy, even if personally we sometimes don't feel that way.
- noun: passion; plural noun: passions;
- 1. strong and barely controllable emotion. "a man of impetuous passion"
We adore what we do. This is our baby, our creation, our solution. Everything reflects how fervently we appreciate being part of this team and this product.
2.3 Exceed Expectations
- noun: expectation; plural noun: expectations
- 1. a strong belief that something will happen or be the case. "reality had not lived up to expectations"
- synonyms: supposition, assumption, belief, presupposition, presumption, conjecture, surmise, reckoning, calculation, prediction, forecast, projection;
When people get a system or piece of software, other providers set a level of service people come to expect. That level is never acceptable and should always be exceeded. The "wow factor" always comes from exceeding expectations until we become the default standard. This virtuous circle of leading from the front and constantly striving to better ourselves is why our customers and our teams are happy, productive and eager for more.
- noun: growth; plural noun: growths
- 1. the process of increasing in size. "the upward growth of plants"
- synonyms: growing, extension, widening, thickening, broadening, heightening, swelling, magnification, ballooning More
Growth for the sake of growth is never useful but to better oneself physically, mentally and spiritually are always desirable goals. If it is good enough for a person, it is good enough for our business. We always seek to grow physically, mentally and spiritually.
- noun: fun
- 1. enjoyment, amusement, or light-hearted pleasure. "the children were having fun in the play area"
- synonyms: pleasure, entertainment, enjoyment, amusement, excitement, gratification; More
All work and no play makes for a rather dull life. There is no reason why fun cannot be included everywhere so long as productivity is not hampered. So many companies have trouble balancing work and play. Not in All n One and not throughout our systems. We work hard and have fun in equal productive measure and this is reflected in everything we produce.
- noun: security
- 1. the state of being free from danger or threat.
- synonyms: certainty, safe future, assured future, safety, reliability, dependability, solidness, soundness
- 2. a thing deposited or pledged as a guarantee of the fulfillment of an undertaking or the repayment of a loan, to be forfeited in case of default.
- guarantee, collateral, surety, pledge, bond; More
In everything we do security is a vital part of being able to offer the integrity filled solutions we create and facilitate.