Bxp Consultants and Distributors
From All n One's bxp software Wixi
Thank you for taking the time and interest to become a bxp consultant.
In order to get you up and running there are a few resources which will greatly help your efforts.
2 Getting set up
The very first step is to get a Non-Disclosure Agreement in place to allow discussions. We provide a generic NDA for convenience. If stronger / more detailed NDAs are required All n One are happy to review them. File:AllnOne Generic NDA v2-0.docx
For more information on our branding, getting logos and our style, please review The_branding_of_bxp
Understanding the pricing model available is explained here: Bxp_System_Pricing
Upon start your contact will perform the following actions:
- You will receive an introductory email with links to all the primary resources. File:Intro Creds Deck v3-16.pdf
- Creds deck: The first resource is our creds deck which you can tailor by removing the slides which aren't relevant to your presentation.
- Pricing: Next to help is the pricing Excel sheet. This will be emailed to you directly through your contact in bxp.
- Anecdotes: When doing a presentation real world examples are always useful. We provide a number of anecdotes again which will be emailed to you directly through your bxp contact.
- General Process: We provide a general approach for your introduction processes which can be discussed with your bxp contact.
- Your contact will need to confirm some details:
- Contact Number.
- Your email address (to be used).
- Your LinkedIn account.
- Primary target geographies.
- Your confirmed understanding of the Ts & Cs of introducing bxp.
- You will exchange the "Marketing Agreement" which forms the basis of the relationship.
- From these your contact will:
- Confirm bxpsoftware.com email addresses.
- Confirm business card requirements.
- Confirm marketing materials requirements (pop up stands, packs, etc.)
- Your contact will construct a company introducing email to be circulated to everyone in All n One. Anything you can provide to help your contact introduce you would be appreciated.
- This email introduction will cause log ins and email addresses to be constructed for you.
- It can also be useful to arrange an introduction visit to meet the team.
- From here weekly calls / meetings for updates will be arranged between you and your contact.
- On your first call, a prospecting form will be built in the All n One instance of bxp for you.
3 Your own development
Learning bxp is a massive and can sometimes be daunting. Please remember that there is an entire development and training team waiting to help.
To get you started if you want to learn more:
- Our public website gives great case studies for business application of our solutions http://www.bxpsoftware.com/
- To get a hands on experience of how bxp actually works, try our demos https://ww3.allnone.ie/demo
- The scenarios we provide give general overviews to how bxp can be applied to real world scenarios Scenarios
- Read the training material at the first level CC-1-1 through CC-1-5 for the Contact Centre Contact_Centre_Training
- Read the training material at the first level LD-1-2 through LD-1-5 for eCourse, Learning and Development Learning_and_Development_Training
- From here please contact us for what direction you would like to go in and we'll be happy to point you to the right material or organise a training session