Bxp API - APP API
From All n One's bxp software Wixi
N.B. This API is a subst of the full bxp API Bxp_API
The bxp API (Application Programming Interface) allows digital interaction with bxp without the need for a human to interact with bxp.
The bxp APP API is a subset of the bxp API designed specifically to work with APPs.
3 How it works
The APP API requires secure posts to be sent to the relevant system. This can be done using a number of DOM (Document Object Technologies)
The primary post is sent to https://ww3.allnone.ie/client/client_demo/cti/userAPP_Main.asp You must replace client_demo with the system you are communicating with.
A number of criteria must be passed for the process to work. The first process is a login process which will provide tokenisation for your app.
After login, all function calls must include the tokens in order for the API to respond correctly.
4.1 Function List
The functions are laid out in terms of usual order of processing
- login Bxp_API_APP_-_Function_-_Login
- settings Bxp_API_APP_-_Function_-_Settings_and_Confg
- config_primary Bxp_API_APP_-_Function_-_Settings_and_Confg#config_function
- config_buttonX Bxp_API_APP_-_Function_-_Settings_and_Confg#config_function
- list_listee Bxp_API_APP_-_Function_-_Lister
- insert_listee Bxp_API_APP_-_Function_-_Lister#Create_Listee
- formlookup Bxp_API_APP_-_Function_-_Diary
- insert_formrecord Bxp_API_APP_-_Function_-_Diary#Form_Insert_Function
- list_hamsters Bxp_API_APP_-_Function_-_Hamster
Future build items
- reminders (future build)
- todo (future build)
- list_reminders (future build)
- list_appointment (future build)
5 Error Listing
For a full listing of all errors Bxp_API_APP_-_Error_Listing
This API was developed to further the work of Calvin O'Brien and Adam McGivern who work as interns in All n One developing the bxp APP for iPhone, Android and Microsoft devices.
More details on the original project spec can be found here.