We are committed to protecting your privacy and are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ((EU) 2016/679).
We use the information we receive from you, or which we obtain from our dealings with you as a customer, to provide the products and/or services you request, to communicate with you, and to personalise information provided to you.
We store any information you provide us, including information provided via forms completed on our website and information which we may collect from your browsing history. Our server, in common with nearly all web servers, logs each page that is downloaded from the site.
Any new information you provide us may be used to update an existing record. If you provide a work email address we will not be responsible for third parties having access to any communications we send.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you by post, phone, mobile phone, email or SMS about new or existing services, products and special offers we think you’ll find of interest.
We ask for your details so we can contact you in relation to any enquiry you have made, to contact you about relevant products or services which we offer, or another genuine reason for doing so.
Generally, by providing the requested data, you consent to All n One Ltd using that data for administrative purposes and for informing you of other products and services by letter, SMS, phone and/or email. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to the website.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyse web traffic and to keep track of user behaviour. Google Analytics is a web analysis service which utilises the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to create reports on its activities and to share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise its own advertising network.
Each time you receive marketing information or a message from us, you have the option to decline to receive further marketing information from us. To exercise your right to opt-out, please write to The Data Protection Officer, All n One Ltd, 48 Western Parkway Business Park, Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 12. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 00 353 1 429 4000. If you have more than one address or email address please notify changes to your preferences for each address or email address you have registered with us. Further information on your rights as a user can be found on our wixi.
We comply with the security procedures of The General Data Protection Regulation in the storage and disclosure of information you have given us. If we provide information to a third party we will exercise contractual control over the third party requiring it and any of its agents and/or suppliers to:
- Maintain the security of the information and restrict access to its own employees
- Use the data for the agreed purpose only and prevent its use for any other purpose
- Refrain from communicating with you other than concerning the product in question
- Return the data at the conclusion of any contract and delete any copies made of all or part of the information unless copies are needed to comply with regulations
We will restrict the information disclosed to the minimum necessary to provide the product or service.
All Telephone calls are recorded and may be monitored for the purposes of training, quality and verification. If you contact us electronically we may collect the electronic identifier, e.g. Internet protocol (IP) address or phone number supplied by your service provider. This is to identify repeat website visits, fraudulent behaviour or mystery shoppers.
Before you provide any data to us we will endeavour to make it clear why we need the data and how we will use it. By providing us with the information you consent to our collection, use and processing of the information we obtain from or about you for the purposes of which we have advised you. Your information may also be used for offering renewals, research and crime prevention.
All n One Ltd does not share, sell, rent, or trade personal information collected through its websites with third parties for their sole promotional purposes or as otherwise outlined in this Privacy Statement.
We post customer testimonials on our websites that may contain personal information such as the customer’s name and we obtain clear consent prior to doing so. To request the removal of your testimonial, contact The Data Protection Officer, All n One Ltd, 48 Western Parkway Business Park, Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 12. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 00 353 1 429 4000.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances you have rights in relation to personal data, namely:
- Request access to your personal data (data subject access request). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which overrides your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time if and to the extent we are relying on consent as the legal basis to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Tell us what you think
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy.
Please write to The Company Secretary, All n One Ltd, 48 Western Parkway Business Park, Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 12.