Form Quality Header
From All n One's bxp software Wixi
There is a Form type called Quality Header. This complex block provides key fields in the delivery of a QA module based quality form.
Not all fields show all the time. The following image example displays all but one row.
The fields are:
X = The Form / Campaign Id
Y = The Question within the form
- strCDA_X_field_0_Y = Person, the person being assessed
- strCDA_X_field_1_Y = Assessor, the person performing the assessment
- strCDA_X_field_2_Y = Created Date Time, the date and time the assessment was added to the system
- strCDA_X_field_3_Y = Assigned Date Time, the date and time the assessment was allocated to an assessor
- strCDA_X_field_4_Y = Assessed Date Time, the date and time the assessment was performed.
- strCDA_X_field_5_Y = Coached Date Time, if a coaching approach is used, this records when the coaching was performed.
- strCDA_X_field_6_Y = Coached By, if a coaching approach is used, the person who did the coaching
- strCDA_X_field_7_Y = Score, the detail line showing the total score achieved for this assessment
- strCDA_X_field_8_Y = Threshold, based on the QA forms pass mark, will have the word pass or fail after an assessment is performed
- strCDA_X_field_9_Y = Form, if a form based assessment creation is used, the form from which the assessment was created
- strCDA_X_field_10_Y = CDA, if a form based assessment creation is used, the CDA Id of the record from which the assessment was created
- strCDA_X_field_11_Y = CCL, if a form based assessment creation is used, the CCL Id of the contact from which the assessment was created
- strCDA_X_field_12_Y = External Ref, if the assessments were created externally this field can hold a reference to an external system, file, case or document.
- strCDA_X_field_13_Y = Origins Score, The original score given to the record being assessed, e.g. a NPS score or CEF score. Used for comparisons
- strCDA_X_field_14_Y = SMARTER plan, the custom built plan based on not full score answers.
When displaying the header in a script, it is broken into rows for display convenience.
- Row 1: (0,1,13) Person, Assessor, Origins Score
- Row 2: (2,3,4) Created Date, Assigned Date, Assessed Date
- Row 3: (7,8) Score, Threshold
- Row 4: (9,10,11) From Form details
- Row 5: (12) External Reference
- Row 6: (5,6) Coaching date, Coached by
This structure is copyright by All n One 2014