From All n One's bxp software Wixi
This page allows you to choose the Examinations primary options:
- Test Types - Can be Once Off or Ongoing
- Test Scoring System - Can be Percentage, GPA or Score
- Pass Mark - A pass mark must be entered for the test to be built properly. If it's a percentage, the pass mark must be between 0 and 100. If it's a Score the pass mark can be over 100.
- Examination Keyword - This is where you give the exam a keyword, i.e. Assessment, Assignment, Examination, Exercise, Grading, Homework, Project, Revision, Test
- Question Type - Closed or Opened - Closed questions include instant test results. Open questions require the exams to be graded.
Update Examination Settings.