Examination Delivery Options
From All n One's bxp software Wixi
On this page a user is asked to add options to their exam if they wish. These are optional and are not necessary to deliver an exam but have benefits of their own.
- Countdown Timer - This allows the user to add a countdown clock to an exam, i.e. if the exam will take a half hour, from the drop down list choose 30.
- Preshow Instructions - Show a holding page of instructions, e.g. display the pass mark, before the students take the exam. Choose True or False.
- Show Candidate Data - Show the Candidate data at the top of the page, e.g. name, etc. Choose True or False.
- Show Pass Mark - Allow the student to see the pass mark for the exam. Choose True or False.
- Allow Comment - Allow the student to make comments on the test, i.e. whether they thought it was fair etc. Choose True or False.
- Candidate Must Answer All - The student must answer all questions in the exam. Choose True or False.
- During Test - Show External Reference - Allow the student to have access to external material, i.e. outside of BE - e.g. Google, during the exam.
- During Test - Show eCourse Reference - Allow the student to have access to training material within BE, i.e. training stored in eCourse.