From All n One's bxp software Wixi
In the Case and Form Management Menu, there is a section on reporting called:
- My Reports
1 My Reports
Within this section, there are two sub-sections:
- My Reminders
- My Still Open Cases
1.1 My Reminders
- All Incomplete records will be returned in sequence, including all records that have been taken to process.
- These records will be highlighted in red.
- This is a really good way of determining which records have not been processed correctly.
- Click on the blue button beside the record ID's that are highlighted in red.
- This will take you directly to the record.
- Save the record with the correct outcome.
- Go to Queue Management -> Set the Current Working Outcome
- In the Taken to Process listing, the records will now have decreased.
- This is because you have just processed one of the records in your reminder list.
- Depending on the outcome chosen on this record, it will now be either a different Incomplete outcome or a Finished Outcome.
- If you want to process all of these Incomplete records, go back to My Reminders and continue the process as above.
1.2 My Still Open Cases
- Choose the case.
- A list of records will be returned that are still open, i.e. have not been processed correctly.
- Click on the blue button beside one of the open cases.
- The record will open.
- Save the details of this record with a new outcome.
- Go to Queue Management -> Set the Current Working Outcome.
- The record will now be in a different outcome in the list
- It will also be moved up in the number of attempts on this outcome on the list.
- Click on the number under the number of attempts to put the record back on the stack for further processing.
- Or simply go back to My Reminders to process the record.