Bxp Release 9
From All n One's bxp software Wixi
1 What is in a name
All n One is changing the name of "Business Express" to "bxp software".
"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" is a frequently referenced part of William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet, in which Juliet seems to argue that it does not matter that Romeo is from her rival's house of Montague, that is, that he is named "Montague." The reference is often used to imply that the names of things do not affect what they really are.
As we expand from our initial Irish based market we needed to adapt to a suite of international challenges.
We partnered with a number of specialists in digital marketing and design to make sure our international product roll out was as effective as possible.
We were also advised that our branding should be made more modern.
We are very proud of our history and our naming Business Express. However brand experts helped us to evolve the name to business express platform (bxp). To remove any possible ambiguity with exiting companies or products that use bxp we added software to the title. So the title is bxp software and bxp for short.
We have opened an office in London now as well. Our addresses now become
- All n One Ltd, 48 / 49 Western Parkway Business Park, Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 12, Ireland, D12 DK49
- bxp software, Moorgate House, Dysart Street, London, EC2A 2BX
Our logo changes from
The logo design encompasses a number of key concepts.
- The x is made of a > and < overlapping to represent all the HTML and XML code that is generated.
- The white circle around the logo represents the vast amounts of security going into bxp
- The two colour logo represents the simplicity of the bxp experience
- The circular logo is so mirror the modular iconography of bxp and mobile device iconography (i.e. consistent on computer and mobile devices)
4 Domain names
Firstly allnone.ie is not ideal for selling internationally as most companies look for a .com or address local to their country.
Secondly our digital marketing experts suggest we push the product name more than the company name.
So allnone.ie becomes bxpsoftware.com
We also have set up
Our website and Wixi links seamlessly transfer
5 Email addresses
allnone.ie remains as our primary email addresses but there are forwarders for all of our domains to our allnone.ie mailboxes.
6 Social Media
Our social media has also increased with creation of new accounts and rebranding of existing accounts.
To keep our branding consistent our job titles and recognition of roles and responsibilities were aligned.
- Managing Director becomes Chief Operating Officer
- IT & Projects Director becomes Chief Technical Officer
- Product Owner becomes Technical Operations Manager
This is reflected in our Meet_the_Team
8 Branding changes
Our company default font changes to Montserrat. ( http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/montserrat )
Our CSS degrade becomes "Montserrat, Calibri, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif"
Our font becomes size: 11px with spacing: 1.5
Our bxp blue is a custom blue colour: RGB: 0 125 195 HEX: 007DC3
Our templates for Word and PowerPoint will now appear differently
Our email signatures are also rebranded to match
9 Platform changes
This branding change will not affect existing systems apart from a few small cosmetic changes.
On the login page, the bxp logo will now be displayed.
In the copyright notice at the bottom of pages, the new bxp software tag will be displayed.