Bxp Pillar - Human Resource Management
From All n One's bxp software Wixi
"The basic mission of human resources will always be to acquire, develop, and retain talent; align the workforce with the business; and be an excellent contributor to the business. Those three challenges will never change." Edward L. Gubman
bxp provides a suite of tools and functionality to support the Human Resource Management function of any business.
For those familiar with bxp more details on the technical aspects of these tools can be read here. Human_Resources_Management
2 Employee Life Cycle
The employee life cycle is a generalised categorisation of the stages an employee will go through in their employ with a business. This categorisation helps to identify specific HR functions within the stage as the requirements of the stages vary from business to business and between legal jurisdictions.
Models exist for 5 and 6 stages of the cycle. The below cycle represents All n One's interpretation of the cycle.
Using the general stages of the employee life cycle
- Hire : The process of finding, offering and retaining the services of an employee, including onboarding.
- Require : The legal documents and employment (employee and employer) requirements of the jurisdiction.
- Inspire : Helping to develop the staff and ensure they meet the required targets
- Admire : For rewarding and acknowledging the successes of the employee
- Retire : As the employee moves from employ
3.1 HR administrative functions (admin HR)
- Core HR
- Organisational and employee data
- Employment life cycle processes
- Transactional employee and manager self-service
- Occupational health and safety
- Grievance tracking
3.2 HR service delivery (HRSD)
- Direct access to policy and procedure guidance for employees and managers
- Case management
- Knowledge base
- Digital document management
3.3 Talent management
- Performance management
- Learning and development
- Workforce planning
3.4 Workforce management (WFM)
- Absence management
- Time capture
- Task/activities tracking
Delivery of these features is done through combinations of modules and HR specific tools.
For those familiar with bxp the primary addition is that of the approach to self service for employees.
- Employee Self-Service (ESS) Employee_Self-Service_(ESS)