This article and feature of bxp are in development
The dashboard provides live information about your bxp account.
The dashboard is built in 6 sections.
2 Dashboard Quick Links
This section is built to store
- Reference Documents: For project and client developed material
- bxp Invoices: For all your invoices
- Security Documents: For all security related document reviews
- Submit a New Request: To log a new request if you're unable to access your system or email us
- View All Open Tickets: A listing of all currently open tickets on our system
3 System Users Information
- Live Users: The number of live billable users on the system
- Placeholder Users: The number of placeholder accounts on the system
- Retired Users: The number of users who have in total been retired from the system
- Total Users: Summative count of all accounts on the system
- Users Locked out: Count of accounts where a user account is locked out due to repeated failed password attempts.
- User Status Breakdown: Visual representation of the Live Vs. Placeholder accounts
- Historical User Account: A history of billed live users over the previous 12 months.
4 System User Grouping
- Department Count: Total departments. Clicking the button provides visual breakdown of live users by department
- Role Count: Total roles. Clicking the button provides visual breakdown of live users by role
5 System Billing Information
- Texts this month: Live count of text messages sent this month
- Texts last month: Historic count of the texts sent last month as generated from the invoice details
- Prebilled hours available: Total prebooked hours available to spend on projects or other programs
- Support hours available: Prebooked support hours for monthly training / support queries
- Billable hours this month: Total of billable hours logged this month
- New jobs this month: Live count of new tickets created this month
6 Social Media links
- Links to all of bxp software's social media accounts.