Basic Date Box Dynamic Modification
From All n One's bxp software Wixi
All dates and times in bxp software is stored in Universal Date Time (UDT) format. yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss, this format is normally unchangeable.
bxp users now have the ability to perform some modifications to the question type "Basic - Date Box", these modifications are:
- Modify the minute drop down list to have intervals i.e 15 minute intervals, 20 minute intervals or even 8 minute intervals
- Allows the user to choose to capture seconds in the time frame or not.
- bxp Question Id - Replace this with the strCDA_X_field_X_X identifier of the question
- Minute intervals - Replace this with the desired intervals for the minutes drop down list
- Hide seconds - to hide the seconds replace this with true otherwise replace this with false to leave the seconds in place
Base function Call
fn_General_ModifyCalendarSetting( 'bxp Question Id', Minute intervals, Hide seconds);
Below is an example of a functional call that will set the question strCDA_602_field_0_0 to have a minute intervals of 15 minutes and also hide the seconds
fn_General_ModifyCalendarSetting( 'strCDA_602_field_0_0', 15, true);
Below is an example of a functional call that will set the question strCDA_602_field_0_0 to have a minute intervals of 5 minutes and also show the seconds
fn_General_ModifyCalendarSetting( 'strCDA_602_field_0_0', 5, false);